- Food Gal - http://www.foodgal.com -
A Celebration of Lamb and Asparagus
Posted By foodgal On April 12, 2010 @ 5:25 am In Enticing Events,General,Meat,Restaurants | 19 Comments
If there are two ingredients that sing of spring, it’s lamb and asparagus.
To celebrate both, the Lark Creek Restaurant Group is partnering with California asparagus growers and lamb ranchers to showcase those ingredients on menus at four of its San Francisco Bay Area restaurants through the end of the month.
Guests also can take home recipes for each dish to recreate them in their own kitchen.
Here are some of the dishes you can enjoy:
* One Market in downtown San Francisco, walking distance from the Hotel Vitale, will be serving up warm, grilled Zuckerman’s Farm asparagus salad with 62-degree Marin Sun Farms chicken egg; and grilled Sonoma lamb loin chops marinated with espelette chili and garlic.
* LarkCreekSteak, also in downtown San Francisco, steps from the Marriott Marquis, will feature pan-roasted local asparagus with toasted macadamia nuts; and grilled lamb chops with harissa, mint sour cream, and fava beans.
* Lark Creek Walnut Creek will be plating up asparagus with bacon and poached egg; and rosemary roasted leg of lamb with sundried tomato and mint relish.
* The Tavern at Lark Creek in Larkspur will get in on the act with soft poached farm egg and asparagus salad; and lamb dolmas.
Article printed from Food Gal: http://www.foodgal.com
URL to article: http://www.foodgal.com/2010/04/a-celebration-of-lamb-and-asparagus/
Copyright © 2010 Food Gal. All rights reserved.