- Food Gal - http://www.foodgal.com -
Come Meet the Food Gal and Four Cookbook Authors in Palo Alto
Posted By foodgal On November 12, 2010 @ 5:28 am In Enticing Events,General,More Food Gal -- In Person | 7 Comments
I hope you’ll join me and four wonderful, local cookbook authors as we talk about ways to make your holiday feasts less stressful, more enjoyable and downright fool-proof.
* Chef Andrew Swallow, who leads the creative team at Mixt Greens, a gourmet salad cafe with locations in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Washington, D.C.; and is the author of “Mixt” (Ten Speed Press).
* Andrea Nguyen, author of “Asian Dumplings: Mastering Gyoza, Spring Rolls, Samosas, and More” (Ten Speed Press).
* Christine Hanna, president of Hanna Winery in Healdsburg and author of “The Winemaker Cooks: Menus, Parties and Pairings” (Chronicle Books).
* Jennie Schacht, author of “Farmers Market Desserts” (Chronicle Books).
Article printed from Food Gal: http://www.foodgal.com
URL to article: http://www.foodgal.com/2010/11/come-meet-the-food-gal-and-four-cookbook-authors-in-palo-alto/
Copyright © 2010 Food Gal. All rights reserved.