Print This Page
September 2019 (Join me in celebrating the debut of “East Bay Cooks”):
- Tuesday, Sept. 10 at 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at East Bay Booksellers in Oakland for a talk, signing and taste with yours truly and Executive Chef Ari Odense of Berkeley’s Claremont Club & Spa; and John Beaver, co-owner of Oaktown Spice Shop in Emeryville and Oakland. This is a free event.
- Thursday, Sept. 12 at 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Orinda Books in Orinda for a “Literary Luncheon” featuring samples of ensalada de col prepared by Chef Paul Canales of Oakland’s Duende. This is a ticketed event. Check back for price and more info to come.
- Friday, Sept. 13 at 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at Omnivore Books in San Francisco for a talk, signing and tastes with yours truly, Pastry Chef-Owner Emily Buysse of Oakland’s Batch Pastries, and Pastry Chef-Owner Karen Cordeiro of Old Towne Danville Bakery. This is a free event.
- Saturday, Sept. 14 at 1 p.m. at Macy’s Union Square in San Francisco for a signing, cooking demo and tastes with Co-Chefs and Co-Owners Paul Manousos and Jacob Alioto of Alameda’s East End. This is a free event.
- Tuesday, Sept. 17 at 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Books, Inc. in Berkeley for a talk, signing and tastes with Owners Aaron and Monica Rocchino of Berkeley’s The Local Butcher Shop, and Owner Daphne Knowles of Oakland’s À Côté. This is a free event.
- Saturday, Sept. 21 at 2 p.m. at Macy’s Valley Fair Men’s & Home store in Santa Clara for a signing, cooking demo, and tastes with Owner Rana Kapoor of the Bay Area’s Curry Up Now. This is a free event.